We understand there are occasions where you may want or need to change an item purchased from us. Don’t worry, we are here to help!
We offer exchanges for our products subject to the following terms & conditions:
- Products must be returned within 21 days of purchase.
- Products must be returned to us in an unused (as they were purchased) state
- Sale and second grade products are not eligible for a refund or exchange (except where faults are apparent)
- If you request a refund, the purchase price will be refunded to you, excluding the full delivery costs incurred by Bashiri (and gift-wrapping cost if applicable). Any bank/ PayPal fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Customers will cover all return delivery costs. Please note that Bashiri is not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
- Once we have received the returned product and confirmed that it meets the conditions above, a refund will be processed.
We want you to be super happy with your Bashiri products and will always take responsibility for faulty items.
If you find any faults with your baskets please let us know via email or phone (and include photos) within 21 days of purchase and we will organise a replacement to be sent out immediately at no cost to you. We ask that you will post the faulty item back to us (we’ll cover the shipping).
A SPECIAL NOTE ON OUR BASKETS
Our Bolga Baskets are all 100% hand-woven by our talented friends in Ghana. No two baskets are the same and variations are to be expected in sizing, patterns and shape.
We take care and pride in selecting you first grade products from our collection. All our baskets are inspected and tested before we post to you.